Your Child's Appointment
The Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Clinic is located on the second floor of the Specialty Pediatric Center (SPC) at 84th Street & West Dodge Road.
Free valet parking and the entrance to the parking garage are located at the circle drive on 84th Street.
Complimentary self-parking is also available.
If you are a first-time visitor to our clinic at Children's Hospital & Medical Center, please remember:
- Stop all oral antihistamines and topical steroids five days prior to your appointment if you are undergoing allergy testing. Do not stop taking other medications including asthma medications. Please check with your physician or pharmacist if you are unsure if your medication is an antihistamine.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Be sure to bring a copy of your current insurance card.
- Bring any relevant medical information, including any past allergy test results, if applicable.
- If you need to cancel your appointment do to an illness or emergency, please contact us as soon as possible at 402-955-5570.
- Co-pays will be collected at the time of service.
Driving instructions to Children's Hospital & Medical Center