Your Child's Appointment
If you are a first-time visitor to our clinic at Children's Hospital & Medical Center, please remember:
- Stop all antihistamines five days prior to your appointment if you are undergoing allergy testing. Do not stop taking all other medications. Please check with your physician or pharmacist if you are unsure if your medication is an antihistamine.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Be sure to bring a copy of your current insurance card and your physician referral form.
- Bring any relevant medical information, including any past allergy test results, if applicable.
- If you need to cancel your appointment do to an illness or emergency, please contact us as soon as possible at 402-955-5570.
- Co-pays will be collected at the time of service.
Driving instructions to Children's Hospital & Medical Center