Just as our employees take the pledge to deliver remarkable patient care, our pledge is to continually strive to maximize the value of the benefits we offer employees.
What sets Children’s apart?*
NEW in 2016!
- Employees scheduled to work 30 or more hours per week are considered full-time
- Children’s offers insurance benefits to spouses, regardless of availability of other health insurance
- New benefit offerings: Critical illness, identity theft, legal assistance, auto/home insurance
- Increased tuition assistance – now receive up to $2,500 for qualifying courses
Consumer driven health plan
- $500 company contribution, funded by Children’s
- Annual eye exam covered 100%
- Routine preventative care covered 100% with no deductible (services subject to medical guidelines)
- Claims incurred at Children’s Hospital, Children’s Home Health, and Children’s Physicians paid at 100% after deductible is met
Prescription drug coverage
- Children’s pays 100% of generic preventative medications, with no deductible
Free preventative vaccines and flu shots at CVS pharmacy (for health plan participants)
Vision Care – Select from a wide network of providers and enjoy great benefits at a low cost
- Plan pays up to $180 for frames (in network) and contact lenses
- Low premiums starting at only $3.14 per paycheck
- 100% of preventative treatment is covered (in network providers)
- Generous orthodontia allowance
Long term disability coverage provided at no cost to the employee
Short term disability coverage available
Basic life insurance provided at no cost to the employee
Supplemental life insurance available for yourself, partner and dependents
403(b) Retirement Plan
- Made through payroll deduction on a pre-tax basis; you also have the option of contributing on an after-tax (Roth) basis
- Children’s matches 50% of the first 6% you contribute. Contribute 6% of your pay (or more!), receive a match of 3% and you’ll be saving 9% each pay check!
- Children’s also makes an end of year contribution after your 1st year of service if you work 1,000 hours or more that calendar year, so your retirement savings will grow even faster.
CARE4U is an onsite quick care clinic for employees and dependents ages 19-26.
- Preventive services like health evaluations, immunizations and blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetes tests are free
- Small fee for non-preventative services and diagnostic lab services
Annual Success Sharing bonus (dependent on organization performance)
Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
Generous paid time off and Family Medical Leave
Employee Assistance Program
Tuition Reimbursement - Employees who pursue higher education are eligible for up to $2,500 tuition reimbursement each calendar year.
Free Fitness Center
Employee discounts at hospital cafeteria and gift shop
Employee Referral Program - We’re always looking for great talent and offer our employees incentives for qualified employee referrals
*Benefits highlights only. Benefits offerings may vary for Children’s subsidiaries
For full benefits information contact Human Resources