Our new Online Bill Pay Portal is live!
- You can now link multiple children to one registration.
Hospital bills and health insurance matters can be complex and time consuming. This section tells you how to get in touch with Children's Hospital & Medical Center staff who can walk you through the billing and insurance process. It also gives you options to:
- Pay your hospital bill online with a credit or debit card*.
- Request an itemized statement for your hospital services.
- Update insurance information with Children's Hospital & Medical Center.
- Update your address with Children's Hospital & Medical Center.
- Learn more about our billing policies, financial assistance program and find answers to frequently asked questions.
For your convenience, representatives are available at (402) 955-5421 or toll free at 1-866-535-3412 at the following times:
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
If you choose to pay by mail, send your check or money order to:
Children's Hospital & Medical Center
P.O. Box 247036
Omaha, Nebraska 68124-7036
Financial Assistance may be available.
* NOTE: This service is currently not available to accounts for our HEROES or Eating Disorders program.