A treatment plan that addresses all of the needs of you and your baby will be determined after you have received a comprehensive evaluation and appropriate diagnostic testing. Our Fetal Care Coordinator and team of specialists will ensure you have all of the information you need to make an informed decision about your baby’s care and treatment plan which may include care during pregnancy, delivery and after your baby is born.
Our Fetal Care Center offers a full spectrum of the most advanced diagnostic and treatment options for your baby.
- High-risk birth management
- Prenatal fetal diagnostics
- Fetal heart studies
- Arrhythmia and genetic arrhythmia diagnosis and management
- Interventional cardiac catheterization
- General and cardiothoracic surgery
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Pre- and post-pediatric heart transplant care
- Chest wall deformities surgery
- Cranial facial surgery