Pediatric Advanced Life Support Courses (PALS)
The PALS Provider Course is designed to prepare participants to identify and treat cardiopulmonary arrest and common conditions that may lead to cardiopulmonary arrest in infants and children.
Pediatricians, family physicians, emergency physicians, residents, nurses, respiratory therapists, and paramedical personnel.
The PALS Course will be held on the following dates at Children's Physicians Village Point West (110 N. 175th Street, Suite 1000) from 8:00 a.m. - 4 p.m. Cost: $204.50
- June 19/20, 2014 (Residents ONLY)
- June 23/24, 2014
- August 28/29, 2014
- November 20/21, 2014
Children's Hospital & Medical Center is accredited by the Nebraska Medical Association Commission on Medical Education to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians. Children's designates this educational activity for a maximum of 13.0 hours category 1 credit toward the AMA Physician's Recognition Award. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
PALS Update Course:
HeartCode PALS will now be offered for PALS Renewals. HeartCode consists of a 2 part course. HeartCode Part 1 is an online course which is followed by PALS skills Session classroom course. Both courses are required to obtain a PALS Course Completion card. The skills sessions will be held on the following dates and times at Children's Physicians West Village Point (110 N. 175th Street, Suite 1000).
You must provide proof of current PALS certification when you register. Cost for Children’s staff: $114.50 (includes HeartCode Part 1).
Cost for non-Children’s staff: $54.50 (does not include HeartCode Part 1). Once you register for your skills session, we will provide you with directions on how to obtain and complete HeartCode Part 1.
- July 28th, 2014: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- July 28th, 2014: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- August 26th, 2014: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- August 27th, 2014: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- August 27th, 2014: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- October 27th, 2014: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- October 27th, 2014: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- November 19th, 2014: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- November 19th, 2014: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- November 24th, 2014: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- November 24th, 2014: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm