TOP 10 Reasons To Call My Child Life Specialist
- I want my patient to understand what will happen
during this procedure through MEDICAL PLAY
- I want my patient to learn appropriate COPING
to help him through this procedure.
- I think my patient will benefit from
during this procedure.
- My patient is showing signs of FEAR
and ANXIETY and I want to
provide him with a therapeutic way to express his emotions.
- I would like to know my patient's
of his diagnosis.
- My patient's SIBLINGS
are having a difficult time understanding and coping with
what is happening to my patient.
- My patient's caregivers have concerns about his
- My patient wants to learn how to DESCRIBE
- I want to ensure that this hospital experience is as
as possible for my patient.
- I want to promote normalization for my patient
through ACTIVITIES and the ENVIRONMENT
he is in.