Call to find a provider

Financial Assistance

If you are uninsured or have limited income, you may qualify for financial assistance through government programs or Children's Financial Assistance Program. Depending on your income level, all or part of your medical costs may be funded by Medicaid, a program funded by the Federal and State governments that pays medical expenses of people who are unable to pay some or all of their own expenses.

If you are determined "not eligible" for Medicaid after providing them with all of the required documentation, you may apply for the Children's Financial Assistance Program. The Eating Disorders Program, Helmet Clinic, HEROES, cosmetic and other services deemed by your insurance company as non-medically necessary or elective are exempt from applying for Children's Financial Assistance Program. 

For more information, call to speak with a Financial Counselor at (402) 955-6051 or toll free at 1-866-535-3412.  Our financial counselors are available Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m CST.

Read our Financial Assistance Policy.