Autism Diagnostic Clinic
The Multidisciplinary Diagnostic Autism Clinic provides a multidisciplinary evaluation and diagnosis of children suspected of having an autism spectrum disorder.
The evaluation includes behavioral assessments, genetics, developmental pediatrics, and also offers a speech evaluation.
After the clinical process is complete, a diagnosis may be made and further medical testing may be recommended.
Resources are provided to assist families navigate follow-up care and community services.
Questions we help you answer during the clinic
- Does my child have autism?
- What behavioral therapies would be most helpful?
- Could there by an underlying genetic diagnosis?
- Are there other medical issues we should be concerned about?
- While medication is a last resort, could it help my child?
- What therapeutic services (speech, physical, occupational) would best help my child and how do I access them?
- All of this is confusing and overwhelming, what do we do next?
Lois J. Starr M.D.
Howard Needelman M.D.
Jessica Knight, PhD, BCBA-D, Psychologist
Lynne Clure, PhD, BCBA-D, Psychologist
Cory McAndrew, RN
Patient Advocate specialized in autism
supported by the Autism Action Partnership:
Jairren Flodine, LCSW