Call to find a provider

Frequently Asked Questions for Patient Services

I use another company for home medical equipment & supplies. I would like to change to Children's Home Healthcare (CHHC), what do I need to do?


Please contact us at 402-955-7777 and let us know what your needs are and the name of your child's physician. We will contact your physician for orders and once the physician orders are obtained will will contact you and begin services.


What insurances does CHHC accept?


Please contact us at 402-955-7777 and ask for a Patient Service Representative. He/She will discuss with you if CHHC is contracted with your insurance company. Just give us a call we would be glad to help you get this information.