Patient Greeting Cards
Sending an e-card greeting will let your loved ones know you are thinking about them during their hospital stay. This FREE service is available for any patient currently at Children’s Hospital & Medical Center.
You will be able to view the stationery choices and will be asked to complete a simple form.
In order to protect the privacy of our patients:
- All areas of the form with an asterisk (*) are required before a greeting will be delivered to a patient.
- The patient's first and last name as well as his or her room number along with your first and last name must be included in order for a card to be processed.
- If you do not know the patient's room number, you may call our Patient Information line at (402) 955-4041.
Messages will be delivered by our hospital volunteers:
- Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Central Time.
- E-cards completed after 4:00 p.m. on weekdays, a weekend or a holiday, will be delivered the next business day.
Please note : Your message will not be confidential. In addition, e-cards will not be delivered to patients who have requested confidentiality.