Call to find a provider

Notify Us of a Change In Status

Are you NEW to Children's Home Healthcare?  If so please click here for a Patient Services Representative to contact you.

If your child is currently receiving products or services from Children's Home Healthcare AND you have a change in information that you would like to inform us of, such as:

  • Change in insurance
  • Change in address
  • Change in phone number
  • Child's name changed
  • Primary Care Physician changed
  • Responsible Party or Foster Parent information changed
  • Other information you would like to share

Please click here to contact a Patient Services Representative via e-mail.