Children’s Hospital & Medical Center’s Carolyn Scott Rainbow House at 7825 Farnam Drive, is a valuable housing resource that provides a welcoming option to families who live more than 60 miles from Omaha. The three-story Rainbow House features 56 guest rooms, along with the following amenities:
- A reception area for incoming guests
- A large kitchen with four cooking stations and food storage lockers
- A dining room with seating for 84
- An outdoor patio and playground
- Media room, game room, play room and exercise room
- Sitting areas on each floor for relaxation and socialization
- Guest laundry rooms on each floor
Each room features one or two queen beds, a pull-out sofa, an ADA-compliant private bathroom, computer connectivity and Wi-Fi.
Any Children’s family, regardless of distance, is welcome to use the Rainbow House for dinner, snacks, or just to relax.
For more information or to reserve a room please call 402.955.7815 or 1-800-642-8822, ext. 7815 or e-mail us.