All sessions occur on the third Thursday of the month from Noon to 1 pm CST.
Join us for Children’s Hospital and Medical Center Project ECHO: Newborn Care. This Project ECHO series will discuss diagnostic updates and evidence based management of 6 common pathologies in newborns. This information will add confidence in diagnosis and assurance for those providers and clinicians to ensure the best possible treatment options, prevention and timely recognition are utilized. This series is designed for pediatricians, family physicians, and advanced providers and nurses specializing in pediatrics or labor and delivery.
- August 18 – Neonatal Encephalopathy and Therapeutic Hypothermia
Presenters: Eric Peeples, M.D. and Kim Marsh, APRN-NP
Watch Now Initial Assessment & Screening
- September 15 – Neonatal Opioid Withdrawal Syndrome
Presenters: Ann Anderson-Berry, M.D. and Sarah Newman, APRN-NP
- October 20 – Neonatal Hyperbilirubinemia
Presenters: Brian Juber, M.D.
- November 17 – Respiratory Distress Syndrome of the Term and Late Preterm Infant
Presenters: David Soffer, M.D. and Shannon Haines, M.D.
- December 15 – Neonatal Sepsis and the Sepsis Calculator
Presenters: Nathan Gollehon, M.D. and Molly Schlegel, APRN-NP
- January 19 – Neonatal Hypoglycemia
Presenters: Nathan Gollehon, M.D. and Amber VanDyke, APRN-NP
How to Join?
These sessions will be delivered via Zoom utilizing the link provided below. The same Zoom Meeting ID and Password will be used for all meetings.
Meeting ID: 918 2830 1966
Thank you for your interest in Children’s Project ECHO program. Please contact us with any questions.
Melissa Walker, MS
Community Health & Advocacy