Children’s Health Network (CHN) is a clinically integrated network focused on pediatric care. Our aim is to help independent providers maintain their practices, while also teaming up with providers who are associated with hospitals — like Children’s Hospital & Medical Center in Omaha.
Children’s Health Network (CHN) has served as Children’s supported physician hospital organization since 1994 with more than 400 Children’s affiliated and independent providers from across our region as members. Moving forward, CHN will serve as the vehicle for our pediatric-focused, clinically integrated network by creating the right infrastructure and enhancing coordination among our network participants.
Board Of Directors
Children’s Health Network (CHN) is governed by a board of directors comprised of providers and hospital executives who have been tasked with developing the right strategic direction and infrastructure to support our collaboration and implement an effective value-based care program.
CHN Board Members
- Angie Kratochvil-Stava, M.D. Children’s Physicians Kearney
- Kari Simonsen, M.D., Kari Simonsen, M.D.Pediatrician-in-chief for Children’s Hospital & Medical Center and Interim chair for the UNMC Department of Pediatrics
- Mike Germer, M.D., Community Pediatrician, Lincoln Pediatric Medical Group
- Ryan Sewell, M.D. ENT Specialists, PC, President-elect Children’s Hospital Medical Center Medical Staff
- Mohanad Shukry, M.D., Children’s Specialty Physicians, Clinical Service Chief Anesthesiology
- Amy Hatcher, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- *Chris Maloney, M.D., SVP & Chief Medical Officer
- *Chris Youngman, M.D., V.P. Medical Director Children’s Physicians
- *Brad Brabec, M.D., Founder of Complete Children’s Health & President of Children’s Health Network Board
CHN members play a significant role in implementing this clinically integrated network through provider-led committees.
Contracting & Financial Modeling Committee
The Contracting & Financial Modeling Committee aligns contracting strategy and terms to resonate with clinically integrated network capabilities and market readiness.
Care Management & Clinical Collaboration Committee
The Care Management & Clinical Collaboration Committee oversees patient engagement strategies (digital and in-person) and innovative care models, to improve health and productivity.
Network Configuration & Management Committee
The Network Configuration & Management Committee oversees an integrated delivery network that aligns providers across the continuum and spending categories.
BI/Analytics & Connectivity Committee
The BI/Analytics & Connectivity Committee ensures that meaningful insights, reports, and longitudinal patient data are delivered to providers at the point of care and on-demand.
Interested In Joining A Committee?
If you are not a CHN member, please begin by applying for membership.