As a member of Children’s Health Network, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with and learn from more than 400 experts in pediatric care and practice management.
Join CHN Today
After review of your request, a response and application will be sent to you.
What Can I Expect When I Join CHN?
Benefits of becoming a Children’s Health Network member include:
- Option to participate in CHN managed care contracts
- Support with care coordination and determining best practices for active, ongoing management of pediatric health conditions
- Opportunity to participate in value-based care contracts
- Membership in Child Health Advantage purchasing program
Children’s Health Network membership requirements include:
- Adhering to network clinical guidelines
- Following network performance measures
- Sharing data and information
- Working collaboratively to promote accountability
Will Joining CHN Affect My Current Contracts?
No, joining CHN will not have an impact on your current contracts. You will have the ability to evaluate whether you elect to keep your existing agreements or access agreements through CHN.
Who Can I Contact with Questions?
Is there a cost to join?
While there is a $100 nominal membership fee for the first year, joining Children’s Health Network has no additional financial requirements.