Join us at Fore! the Kids Golf Tournament benefiting the Children’s Specialty Pediatric Clinic – Lincoln.
Since the 2008 opening of the Children’s clinic in Lincoln, patient volumes have steadily increased. In 2016 the Lincoln facility saw more than 2,100 patients, totaling 5,400 clinic visits.
Children’s relocated the clinic to the Madonna Rehabilitation Hospitals’ Lincoln campus in 2017, allowing for expansion of services and added convenience for patients and families.
Current Specialties: Cardiology, Endocrinology, HEROES Weight Management, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Pedi Surgery, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, Urology
Additional Specialties: Child Advocacy, Gastroenterology, Genetics, Infectious Disease
Additional Services: Cardiac & Pulmonary Diagnostics, Lab draws, Ultrasound, X-ray
- 18-hole, four-person teams
- Complimentary golf cart
- Course pro will flight teams for prize purposes
- Play rain or shine
- Registration/Check-In/Driving Range: 10 a.m.
- Shotgun Start: 12 p.m.
- Cocktail reception and presentation: Following golf
- Space is limited to the first 144 golfers. Individual players may register after April 15 pending availability.
For more information, contact Morgan Thomsen, 402-955-6852 or email@example.com.