Just as our employees take the pledge to deliver remarkable patient care, our pledge is to offer competitive benefits to employees.
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account and flexible spending accounts are available for full-time and part-time employees scheduled to work at least 20 hours per week.
- Life insurance, disability insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, legal, identity theft, group accident and whole life insurance is available to full-time and part-time employees scheduled to work 16 hours per week.
- Employees scheduled to work 30 or more hours per week are considered full-time.
- Children’s offers insurance benefits to spouses, regardless of availability of other health insurance.
- We offer critical illness, identity theft, legal assistance, and auto/home insurance.
- Benefit Hub — have access to the number one online benefit portal and employee discount marketplace in the US.
403(b) Retirement PlanMade through payroll deduction on a pre-tax basis; you also have the option of contributing on an after-tax (Roth) basis.
Children’s matches 50% of the first 6% you contribute. Contribute 6% of your pay (or more), receive a match of 3%, and you’ll be saving 9% each paycheck.
Children’s also makes an end-of-year contribution after your 1st year of service if you work 1,000 hours or more that calendar year, so your retirement savings will grow even faster.
Medical/Dental/VisionChildren’s believes in offering choices and provides two medical/prescription drug plans for our employees:
- Preferred Provider Organization Plan (PPO)
- Consumer-Driven Health Plan that is tied to a Health Savings Account (HSA): Children’s contributes $1,000 or $500 to a HSA based on the coverage level
Annual eye exam covered 100%
Routine preventative care covered 100% with no deductible (services subject to medical guidelines)
Claims incurred at Children’s Hospital, Children’s Home Health, and Children’s Physicians paid at 100% after deductible is met
Prescription drug coverage: Children’s pays 100% of generic preventative medications, with no deductible
Free preventative vaccines and flu shots at CVS pharmacy (for health plan participants)
Vision Care: Select from two vision plans, basic and premium, and select from a wide network of providers. Premium plan pays up to $230 for frames or contact lenses (in network).
Dental Plan: 100% of preventative treatment is covered (in network providers). Generous orthodontia allowance
- CARE4U is an onsite quick care clinic for employees and dependents ages 19-26.
- Preventive services like health evaluations, immunizations and blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetes tests are free
- Non-preventative services and diagnostic lab services
- Annual physicals
Disability And Insurance
- Long-term disability coverage provided at no cost to the employee
- Short-term disability coverage available
- Basic life insurance provided at no cost to the employee
- Supplemental life insurance available for yourself, partner, and dependents
PTOChildren’s offers generous Paid Time Off for rest, relaxation, and personal affairs. Full and part-time employees who are scheduled at least 16 hours per week are eligible to accrue Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits.
- Annual success sharing bonus (dependent on organization performance)
- Health savings account and flexible spending accounts
- Family medical leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement – Employees who pursue higher education are eligible for up to $2,500 tuition reimbursement each calendar year.
- Free parking
- Free fitness center
- Employee discounts at hospital cafeteria and Gift Shop
- Employee referral program – We’re always looking for great talent and offer our employees incentives for qualified employee referrals
- Tuition loan repayment of up to $10,000 for eligible full-time employees scheduled for 30 or more hours per week
- Critical illness – helps employees focus on recuperation instead of the costs of medical bills by providing a cash benefit if the employee is diagnosed with a covered critical illness
- Accident insurance – pays specific benefit amounts for expenses resulting from non-work related injuries or accidents
- Hospital indemnity – pays a daily benefit if you have a covered stay in a hospital, critical card unit, or rehabilitation facility
- Whole life insurance – protect your family for an entire lifetime with permanent and portable life insurance that also builds cash value