Can you imagine a world in which every child is healthy, safe and happy? A world where we came to work each day and helped prevent healthcare issues rather than treating them? We can — and do — imagine such a world. Because we are, quite simply, all about kids.
Back in the summer of 1948, when we first opened our doors, we went looking for employees with open hearts. We found them then, and we’re finding them now. People who care, people who give, people who share an unshakeable enthusiasm for giving all children a better chance to live.
- POSITIVE ATTITUDES
- SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- WISE USE OF RESOURCES
Error Prevention behavioral expectations and techniques help us to keep safety top of mind. They are not individual initiatives but all actions that support our goal of becoming a High Reliability Organization. They are not the flavor of the month but instead interwoven to support our culture and achieve our goal of NO HARM because we believe that ZERO IS possible! Adhering to these behaviors and using the techniques will decrease your risk of causing harm to our patients, staff and even yourself.
This Is Who We Are
- We make a difference in patients’ lives, and we love what we do.
- We work as a team, and we’ve got each other’s back.
- We work hard and celebrate often.
- We are safety fanatics, and No Harm is our mantra.
- We value diversity and respect all viewpoints.
- We believe in the future and our ability to create it.