At Children’s Hospital & Medical Center, we strive to make your experience here amazing. Even though many of our patient families may be going through a tough time, we aim to make sure our patients’ and families’ non-medical needs are met, too.
Our guest relations volunteers and staff are ready to help from the moment you get to Children’s.
Services We Offer
Children’s Guest Relations helps patients, families, and visitors by providing assistance with:
- Valet parking: Free valet parking is available at the two main entrances between 5:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. at the hospital and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Specialty Pediatric Center.
- Front desk concierge service: The front desk is the place to go if you need guidance on how to get around the hospital and Specialty Pediatric Center. We are here to answer any other questions you may have as well — such as locating nearby grocery stores, restaurants, and other services.
- Visitor health screenings: To protect our patients’ health, we do a general health screening on visitors to reduce the risk of people coming in with cold or flu symptoms.
- Guest services: Our guest services volunteers can help carry in items such as car seats and bags to make the process of starting your stay go as smoothly as possible.
- On-campus transport: We have transport chairs available for people who may not be able to walk around campus.
What To Do Next
To reach the front desk, call 402-955-4041. This desk is staffed from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
To reach the Specialty Pediatric Center desk, call 402-955-6451. This desk is staffed during normal business hours.