Scheduled Flu Clinics Available
The flu vaccine is an important tool to keep your child healthy during the flu season. This year is especially important as we navigate a flu season combined with COVID-19. To make it easier to get your child vaccinated, Children’s Physicians, Embassy Park is offering scheduled flu clinics on weekday evenings beginning Tuesday, Sept. 22 and running through mid-November. Clinics also are available on weekends at select Children’s Physicians locations.
**All flu clinics will be appointment only. Avoid the rush (and ensure you get a time that works for your family) by scheduling your child’s appointment now!
VACCINES FOR FAMILIES
We are once again offering vaccines to the family members accompanying the child.
Weekday Evening Scheduled Vaccination Clinics
Sept. 22 – Nov. 12
Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays: 5 to 7 p.m.
Embassy Park / 9202 West Dodge Rd., Ste 101 / (402) 955-7500**
SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
Children’s Physicians, Embassy Park continues to adhere to strict quality, safety and infection prevention protocols to ensure your family’s safety. To help prevent the spread of illness and keep our families safe, our waiting rooms will be closed during the flu clinics.
Children’s Physicians will continue to screen individuals before entering our offices. For well-visits, children with cough, shortness of breath, fever (over 100.4 degrees F), sore throat or loss of smell/taste will not be able to continue with the appointment. Please call your office ahead of time for guidance and to reschedule. For scheduled sick visits, we will provide additional directions when you check in.
In addition, Children’s Physicians now requires every patient and their parent/guardian to wear a face mask while inside any of our Children’s Physicians’ offices. Families are welcome to bring their own cloth masks or non-health care grade masks from home. Thank you for your cooperation as we continue to follow recommendations made by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Visitor Policy As of September 22, 2020
- 2 adult caregivers over the age of 18 may accompany the patient. (Patient parents age 18 or under allowed.)
- Although two adult visitors are allowed, we encourage you to limit the number of caregivers with the patient.
- No siblings or other visitors allowed.
- Adults showing symptoms should not come to Children’s Physicians.
- Exceptions may be made if patient and family are receiving flu shots.
Monday: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Monday: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to noon
- Use Children’s Connect portal to schedule an appointment.
- Evening extended hours for scheduled visits have been suspended for the time being.
- After-hour nursing line is available for patient questions.