Schedule a Physical
2020-2021 Guidelines For School & Sports Physical Deadlines
Kindergarten And 7th Grade Physicals
- BELLEVUE – Complete after 3/1/2020
- BENNINGTON – Complete after 2/12/2020
- BLAIR – Complete after 3/1/2020
- COUNCIL BLUFFS – Complete after 2/24/2020 (No physical required for 7th graders not doing a sport)
- OMAHA CATHOLIC SCHOOLS – Each school’s date varies. Check with your individual school.
- ELKHORN – Complete after 2/18/2020
- FREMONT – Complete after 2/13/2020
- FREMONT CATHOLIC – Complete after 3/10/2020
- GRETNA – Complete after 2/13/2020
- KEARNEY & KEARNEY CATHOLIC – Complete after 2/14/2020
- LEWIS CENTRAL – To be determined
- MILLARD – Complete after 2/10/2020
- OMAHA PUBLIC (OPS) – Complete after 3/1/2020
- PAPILLION-LA VISTA – Complete after 2/11/2020
- PLATTSMOUTH – Complete after 2/15/2020
- RALSTON – Complete after 2/11/2020
- WESTSIDE – Complete after 2/13/2020
Nebraska state law requires a vision screening be conducted on all students entering kindergarten and all out-of-state transfer students. Vision screenings are also highly encouraged for all incoming 7th grade students, but it is not required. Hearing screenings are highly encouraged for all incoming kindergarten and 7th grade students, but it is not required.
Nebraska state law requires sports physicals to be completed after 5/1/2020 and turned in before the first day of your child’s sport practice.
Some schools allow 7th graders to use their 7th grade physicals as their sports physicals. Check with your school.