Donations & Community Support
Children’s is deeply grateful for the kindness and support of the community we serve. Thank you for thinking of our patients, families and staff at this challenging time.
If you are interested in supporting Children’s at this time, through donations of food or supplies, please call Children’s Foundation at 402-955-6851. Many of you have expressed the desire to help the hospital with personal protective equipment by making masks for us. At this time we have plans in place to conserve personal protective equipment and have sufficient hospital-grade materials. We thank you again for your thoughtfulness.
Each year, campaigns and events throughout the region are held benefiting Children’s Hospital & Medical Center. From radiothons to races, supporting Children’s is easy for individuals or corporations. Consider supporting one of the following events.
NOTE: Some event dates are subject to change, given recent events related to COVID-19. We will post any changes on this page as soon as we have more information. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
- UNO Dance Marathon (April 1, 2023)
- Elkhorn South Dance Marathon (April 1, 2023)
- Westside High School Dance Marathon (April 15, 2023)
- Sip, Swirl & Support (April 28, 2023)
- Fore! the Kids (May 8, 2023)
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals KAT 103.7 Radiothon for Children’s (August 17, 2023-August 18, 2023)
- Children’s Charity Classic (September 25, 2023)
- Lobo 97.7 FM & Telemundo Nebraska Milagros para los Niños Radiothon for Children’s (October 12, 2023-October 13, 2023)
- Creighton University Dance Marathon (October 21, 2023)
- Extra Life Game Day (November 4, 2023)
- Gala 2022 (November 4, 2023)
- B107.3 Change Kids’ Health, Change the Future ()
- Celebrate National Doctors’ Day (March 30, 2022)
- Wine Women & Shoes (April 1, 2022)
- Protected: Wine Women & Shoes (April 1, 2022)
- Aerotek 9th Annual Charity Golf Event (October 7, 2022)
- Rylan Schopen Memorial Trunk or Treat (October 22, 2022)
- UNL Dance Marathon (February 25, 2023)