Raising children to be safe and healthy is a big job, and Children’s Hospital & Medical Center is here to provide a helping hand. Our Parenting U program connects you with experts on hot topics in pediatric healthcare.
From preparing for a new baby to communicating with your teenager, we offer new topics throughout the year. In addition to hearing from an expert in the medical field, each session will wrap up with an opportunity for you to ask questions.
Classes are currently available in three formats: onsite seminars at Children’s, webinars, and onsite seminars at the Baby Love Baby Fair at Baxter Arena.
Onsite Seminar Details
- Unless otherwise stated, classes are held at Children’s Hospital & Medical Center in the Glow Auditorium, 3rd Floor, from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. (see below for maps and parking instructions).
- We’ll provide the food.
- Child care is available for children over age 1, and only when classes are held at Children’s Hospital & Medical Center.
- Everything is FREE.
- Space is limited, so register today for one or more of our upcoming educational sessions.
- Webinars are available when class is held at Children’s Hospital & Medical Center.
- They are held online using live streaming video from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- A link will be emailed prior to the live event with instructions for viewing the live event.
- Attendees should plan to test the video requirements at least 1 hour prior to the event to ensure successful viewing.
- Speakers are necessary to listen to the presentation.
- Each presentation will end with a question-and-answer session where webinar participants can submit questions via our Twitter account: @ChildrensOmaha.
- Everything is FREE (Attendee is responsible for all costs associated with their being able to access the event).
Baby Love Baby Fair Details
- Children’s is taking its popular Parenting U educational series to the Baby Love Baby Fair at the Baxter Arena, 2425 South 67th Street.
- The classes are free and your registration includes free admission to the Baby Fair.
- Food will not be served at these classes
- Child care is not available at this facility.
- By registering for this class, you agree to allow Children’s to share your name and registration information with Baby Love, LLC and its baby fair booth sponsors.
Class schedule not yet announced.
Register For A Class Or Webinar
Registration for Parenting U is now closed.
Location Of Children’s Hospital & Medical Center
Children’s Hospital & Medical Center
8200 Dodge Street (84th & Dodge)
Omaha, NE 68114
Park in the hospital parking garage located between Children’s and Methodist on Dodge St. From the parking garage, take the elevator to the 3rd floor of the hospital and follow the signs to the Glow Auditorium where Parenting U is located.